Welcome to the Computational Science Research Center.
We support to achieve advanced natural science for the veritas of nature.
The ultimate goal of our center is due to contribution of developing scientific technology and establishing national science and technology policy by conducting study research and inquiries for the growth of natural science fields.Objective of Foundation
We have super-computer with a globally high level of performance and by using this, we conduct cutting-edge research nationally and internationally. The research spans a variety of scales for essential fields of natural science, such as research from being in physically large-scale,
- Large-scale structure of the Universe including filament, cluster, IGM, and etc.
- Galaxy Evolution by generating N-body or Hydro-dynamic simulation.
- Brand-new theoretical model for the Dark Matter.
to that in small-scale,
- Experimental Particle Physics associated with international cooperation, CERN LHC and CMS.
- Detector development designing to observe new physics phenomena.
Moreover, using our proud computational resource with a high performance, we can conduct many severe and deep research that requires a lot of calculation. In this context, Our research center is specialized to conduct any research with Super-computing, Data Mining from Big Data, Deep & Machine Learning.
Our research center is the affiliated organization of Natural Science Research Institute (NSRI) which is the best authoritative research institute of University of Seoul (UOS). We have supported several business company by which we conducted R&D including modeling, simulation and data analysis that company needs, instead of them, and we have also been in a variety of Government-promoted research by supporting works such as GPU’s parallel calculation and Analysis for Big Data Process, and Generating Hydro-dynamics Simulation of astrophysics and particle physics.
- In study business and in academic work Held academic events related to natural science.
- Performed with numerous learning institutes, public institution and industrial science and technical service. Cooperative study work and academic exchange to domestic and international institutes. An adviser of scientific technique and of other consulting activity.
- Performed as an adviser of national science and technology policy.
- Other mandatory work confirmed by other laboratory.
We are committed to providing a positive environment that supports everyone in reaching their potential.